Sunday, March 1, 2009

Transparency Camp '09 is awesome

I'm in Washington, D.C, for Transparency Camp, an "uncamp" being led by the Sunlight Foundation at the Center for Politics, Democracy and the Internet on the campus of George Washington University. (And the subject is government transparency -- no, friends on Facebook, I am not learning how to make myself invisible. But thanks for the laugh.)

This is my first uncamp, and it's really awesome. I've met a lot of really cool people doing really cool things -- and it reminds me how behind the times I am! Read more by searching Twitter for hashtag #tcamp09. I'm tweeting as Texas Watchdog.

I' just checking e-mail right now during the lunch break. More updates to come when I can.

ALSO: It's supposed to snow like crazy here starting ... Now.

No comments: