- Spray-on suntan lotion may be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Especially for a person like me who burns easily.
- Firefox might be even better than sliced bread. Can't wait for Version 3 to come out. The many add-ons for Firefox are awesome, and I can even install them on my work computer without having administrator privileges on my machine. I'm running the Del.icio.us add-on, 1-click Weather, Abduction, Copy Link Text, FireShot, GMail Space, Scrapbook, ScribeFire, and as of today, TwitterFox. Why did I wait so long to switch from Internet Explorer?
- Google Reader is up there with Firefox. Almost as good as Google Reader is Google Notebook. I am just now starting to make use of Google Documents and Google Sites.
- Apple needs to stop trying to sneak its Safari browser onto my PC when I update my iPod software. No fair. I thought better of you, Apple.
- I would be willing to make more use of iGoogle if it loaded faster. What gives?
Monday, June 16, 2008
Some more random thoughts and unsolicited endorsements
While I wait for my Palm Pilot to soft-reset so I can try to reinstall my screwed-up password-storing software: